- •A relationship between simulation performance and NCLEX-RNⓇ success was identified.
- •Simulation may allow for earlier identification of at-risk students.
- •Early identification of at-risk students can be a benefit to nurse educators.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- NCLEX-RNⓇ in every laboratory and simulation: technology can help.Teaching and Learning in Nursing. 2018; 13: 268-270
- Effectiveness of integrated simulation and clinical experiences compared to traditional clinical experiences for nursing students.Nursing Education Perspectives. 2016; 37: 72-77
- Using simulation to teach prelicensure nursing students to minimize patient risk and harm.Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2011; 7: e47-e56
- Development of an associate degree program national council licensure exam for registered nurses preparation course to enhance student success.Teaching and Learning in Nursing. 2019; 14: 179-182
- Enhancing nursing knowledge using high-fidelity simulation.Journal of Nursing Education. 2012; 51: 9-15
- Exploring predictors of NCLEX-RN success: One school's search for excellence.Journal of Nursing Education. 2018; 57: 1-3
- The use of human patient simulators to enhance clinical decision-making of nursing students.Education for Health (Abingdon). 2012; 25: 11-15https://doi.org/10.4103/1357-6283.99201
- There's no such thing as “nonjudgmental” debriefing: A theory and method for debriefing with good judgment.Simulation in Healthcare. 2006; 1 (PMID19088574): 49-55https://doi.org/10.1097/01266021-200600110-00006
- Clinical judgment and next generation NCLEXⓇ - A positive direction for nursing.Education! Teaching and Learning in Nursing. 2020; 15: 82-85
- A study of the usefulness of the HESI Exit Exam in predicting NCLEX-RN failure.Journal of Nursing Education. 2008; 47: 157-166
- Longitudinal impact of a targeted simulation experience on high-stakes examination outcomes.Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2015; 11: 341-347
- The development of a quantitative evaluation tool for simulation in nursing education.International Journal of Nursing Education Scholarship. 2008; 5https://doi.org/10.2202/1548-923X.1705
- Do predictor exams really predict readiness for professional nursing practice?.Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2021; 50: 48-54
- Predicting NCLEX-RN success: The seventh validity study of the HESI Exit Exam.CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing. 2012; 30: 55-60
- Hyflex simulation: A case study of a creative approach to unprecedented circumstances.Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2021; 60: 64-68