- •The emergency nurses perceived ease of use of the CVS in their lifelong learning.
- •The emergency nurses perceived usefulness of the CVS in their lifelong learning.
- •The emergency nurses revealed an intention to use CVS in their lifelong learning.
- •The emergency nurses perceived that CVS acts as a facilitator in their lifelong learning.
- •The emergency nurses perceived CVS as an important complementary strategy in their lifelong learning.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A technology Acceptance Model for Empirically Testing New End-User Information Systems: Theory and Results.Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA1996
- Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology.Management Information Systems Quarterly. 1989; 13: 319-339
- Lifelong learning in nursing: a delphi study.Nurse Education Today. 2014; 34: 441-445
- Lifelong learning for nurses - building a strong future.Medical Reference Services Quarterly. 2013; 32: 451-458https://doi.org/10.1080/02763869.2013.837741
- Glossary: Lifelong learning.in: European Commission EUROSTAT - Statistics Explained. 2017 (Retrieved from)
- Virtual simulation in nursing education: a systematic review spanning 1996 to 2018.Simulation in Healthcare. 2020; 15: 46-54https://doi.org/10.1097/SIH.0000000000000411
- Virtual Simulation in Nursing Education.1st ed. Springer Publishing Company, New York2018 (Chapter 1)
- Acquiring nursing knowledge through the constructivist method.Rev Esc Enferm USP. 2013; 47: 997-1000
- ICN Framework of Competencies for the Nurse Specialist. ICN Regulation Series. (S. -F. anesthésistes, Compilador) SIGA/FSIA - Fédération suisse des infirmières et infirmiers anesthésistes.(Retrieved from)
- INACSL standards of best practice: SimulationSM simulation design.Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2016; 12: S5-S12
- Effects of using human patient simulator versus a CD-ROM on learning the management of patients exposed to chemical agents.U S Army Medical Department Journal. 2010; : 9-16
- Designing and evaluating an interactive multimedia web-based simulation for developing nurses' competencies in acute nursing care: randomized controlled trial.Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2015; 17: e5https://doi.org/10.2196/jmir.3853
- Clinical virtual simulation in nursing education.Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2018; 15: 13-18
- Clinical virtual simulation in nursing education: randomized controlled trial.Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2019; 21: e11529https://doi.org/10.2196/11529
- Simulation in resuscitation training.Resuscitation. 2007; 73: 202-211
- The effects of simulation-based resuscitation training on nurses' self-efficacy and satisfaction.Nurse Education Today. 2013; 33: 123-128
- Perceção dos Enfermeiros sobre a Formação em Serviço (Master's Thesis, Nursing School of Coimbra).2011 (Retrieved from)
- The use of virtual reality computer simulation in learning Port-A cath injection.Advances in Health Sciences Education. 2008; 13: 71-87
- Determinants of perceived ease of use: integrating control, intrinsic motivation, and emotion into the technology acceptance model.Inform Sys Res. 2000; 11: 342-365
- WHO guideline: recommendations on digital interventions for health system strengthening.(Licence: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO. Retrieved from)https://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/publications/digital-interventions -health-system-strengthening/en/Date: 2019
- The effect of instructional method on cardiopulmonary resuscitation skill performance.Journal for Nurses in Professional Development. 2015; 31: E1-E7