- •A low-cost setup for live-video and audio technique in simulation is introduced.
- •The components of the portrayed setup are adaptable to local requirements and low in maintenance costs.
- •Due to small package size, it is portable and independent of specialized training centers.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Simulation als Fortbildungsmethode zur Professionalisierung von Teams.AINS - Anästhesiologie Intensivmedizin Notfallmedizin Schmerztherapie. 2018; 53: 20-33https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0043-105261
- Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2017; 13: 680https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecns.2017.10.004
- VitalSim® versus SimMan®: A comparison of BSN student test scores, knowledge retention, and satisfaction.Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2009; 5: e105-e111https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecns.2009.01.007
- Building an audio/video-feedback system for simulation training in medical education.Bio-Algorithms and Med-Systems. 2015; 11: 89-99https://doi.org/10.1515/bams-2015-0010
- Quality and safety in pediatric hematology/oncology.Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2014; 61: 966-969https://doi.org/10.1002/pbc.24946
- Helicopter emergency medical service simulation training in the extreme: Simulation-based training in a mountain weather chamber.Air Medical Journal. 2017; 36: 193-194https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amj.2017.03.004
- Pierre M. St. Breuer G. Simulation in der Medizin. 2nd ed. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, Heidelberg2018https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-54566-9