- •Simulation increases pediatric nurses' accuracy in code documentation.
- •Simulation increases pediatric nurses' knowledge in code documentation.
- •Pediatric nurses' confidence in code documentation increased after simulation.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Five alive: Using mock code simulation to improve responder performance during the first 5 minutes of a code.Critical Care Nursing Quarterly. 2013; 36: 244-250https://doi.org/10.1097/CNQ.0b013e3182846f1a
- How in situ simulation affects paediatric nurses' clinical confidence.British Journal of Nursing. 2013; 22: 610-617
- Documentation discrepancies of time-dependent critical events in out of hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 1111-1114https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2014.05.002
- A systemic review of the effectiveness of simulation debriefing in health professional education.Nurse Education Today. 2014; 34: e58-e63https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2013.09.020
- The sequential effect of computerized delivery charting and simulation training on shoulder dystocia documentation.Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine. 2011; 24: 1357-1361https://doi.org/10.3109/14767058.2010.551151
- The nurse's role in the causation of compensable injury.Journal of Nursing Care Quality. 2011; 26: 311-319
- Interprofessional team training in pediatric resuscitation: A low-cost, in situ simulation program that enhances self-efficacy among participants.Clinical Pediatrics. 2011; 50: 807-815https://doi.org/10.1177/0009922811405518
- Simulation exercise to improve retention of cardiopulmonary resuscitation for in-hospital cardiac arrests: A randomized controlled trial.Resuscitation. 2015; 86: 6-13https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2014.10.021
- High-fidelity patient simulation in nursing education: An integrative review.Nursing Education Perspectives. 2011; 32: 37-40https://doi.org/10.5480/1536-5026-32.1.37
- A retrospective study evaluating response time and survival from a cardiopulmonary arrest.Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing. 2012; 32: 50-53https://doi.org/10.1097/DCC.obo13e3182768399
- Using simulation to aid student's documentation.Nursing Times. 2015; 111: 18-19